The Artists Retreat... entering the gallery.
Main House at Osprey Retreat.
Artist Residence, Gallery and Art Studio
Country living at it's best. Ideal property for self-sufficiency, multi family living, or a home business. Main house and separate guest house, a large shop, and several office, project, or bonus rooms. Approx. 1,600 Sq Ft of decks and 420 Sq Ft of screened porches add connection to the outdoors and views. Fruit trees and commercial greenhouse, (only used for organic food growing). Historically dependable springs and year round koi pond. Power is PGE w auto transfer switch and back up propane generator. Water system has tank storage and filtration/purification. Forested areas have conifers and hardwoods. Several additional flats to be developed, a rock quarry, and a tucked away meditation hut. If you love being in the mountains with gorgeous views, this could be your new home or getaway.
- Downstairs - (1) 12x15' bedroom, (2) 12x12' Bedrooms, 1 Full bath w/ Large closets, forced air propane heater, large living room, library, comfortable kitchen and dining area with new refrigerator, laundry room with hot water heater, washer and dryer, 8x16' front porch under roof, 12x17' Screened sitting room, and walk-in pantry with second fridge/freezer.
- Upstairs - Large Master Bedroom (or Mother in Law unit) with separate entrance, full bathroom, storage and a 10x15' deck.
- New roof and new Paint.
-Two Story Artist Residence with traditional Japanese full bathroom and hot tub, wrap-around deck, wood-stove, cathedral ceilings and private entrance, set above an art gallery and multiple room art studio/workshop.
- 20x45' Commercial Organic Greenhouse, 3 fenced garden areas (always organic), fruit trees, roofed barn workshop, large forests, meadow and koi pond.
- Abundant Water and filtration system
- Zoning District Rural Residential 5 Acre min (RR5)
- General Plan Designation: Rural Residential (RR)
- Property backed by National Forest